|Sr. No||Title of Post||BS||Maximum age||Domicile||No of posts||
Qualification & Experience
Sindh R -(1)
· M.Sc Agri Engg./Civil Engg./M.Sc in Water Management/ Hydrology/ Environmental Science . At least 12 years relevant Research experience in Government, Semi Government, Autonomous organization or equivalent in the following areas:
i) Water Resources Management
ii) Engineering Hydrology
iii) Groundwater Modelling
iv) Dry lands Management
· Ph.D degree holders and candidates having national/ international publications will be given prefer .
· Attested copies of testimonials must be attached with the application
|ii.||Deputy Director||18||40 years||Punjab -(3)
Sindh R- (1)
|5||· M.Sc Agri Engg. or Civil Engg. or M.Sc in Water Management or Hydrology.
At least 5 years relevant Research experience in Government, Semi Government Autonomous organization or equivalent.· Ph.D degree holders and candidates having national / international publications will be given prefer· Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council is mandatory.
|iii.||Assistant Director||17||35 years||Merit -(3)
Sindh U -( 3)
Sindh R -( 1)
|7||· B.Sc Agri Engg. or Civil Engg. or M.Sc in Water Management or Hydrology or equivalent (16 years education). Experience will be preferred.
· Applicants having higher qualification/ research publications are encouraged to apply.
· Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council is mandatory.
|15||Middle with valid LTV/HTV driving license. Skills in driving and posses knowledge traffic rule/regulations One/two years experience in the relevant field preferable|
|v.||Guard/ Naib Qasid||01||25 years||Punjab-11
Gilgit- Baltistan -1
|15||Literate, energetic and well mannered having know how of Government Offices maintenance|
|vi.||Sanitary Worker/ Sweeper||01||25 years||Islamabad/ Rawalpindi
|5||Literate, energetic and well mannered having know how of Government Offices maintenance|
1. Degrees must be obtained from HEC recognized institutions.
2. Copies of testimonials are not required with application. Detailed C.V must be attached with application. Original documents will be examined during the interview.
3. Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed application forms available at www.pcrwr.gov.pk.
4. Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. rules.
5. In-service applicants should apply through proper channel
6. Regional/Provincial quotas will be observed as per Govt. rules.
7. In-complete/ time barred applications will not be entertained.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview/test.
9. Title of the post applied for should be mentioned on the envelope.
10. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview/test
11. The Number of posts advertised may vary
12. The selected candidate can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
13. Applications should be reached at the above mentioned address within 15 days of the appearance of this advertisement.